Welcome To Our Women Page.
We are so glad that you visit us today. This page exist to empower women of all ages from all walks of life and encourage them to walk in their God-given role to the glory of God. At Christ Centered House of God our Women’s Ministry help us as God’s daughters to grow into the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God through His words. Therefore, the purpose of this page is to encourage women to walk in obedience to God’s word in our God-given role; outlined in God’s Holy Word – by God. Our next meeting is Sunday September 27, 2020 @ 4pm.
It is Important that We Understand that the Bible gives a High Standards and Positions there is for Women.
Godly mothers, set the example beginning in their families. When we women truly live for the LORD, it will impact and influence those around us. God has given women and mothers a high calling in His plans. It begins when a woman sees herself as God does, and repents of her sins and receives Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour. She then, as are all believers, directed and guided by the Holy Spirit and is endowed with the new nature that enables her to live a godly life and accomplish her Godly assignment; that is, God’s will for her life.
How does God see women?
God’s first word on the subject of men and women is that they were equally created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Neither received more of the image or likeness of God than the other. So the Bible begins with the equality of the sexes. As persons, as spiritual beings standing before God, men and women are absolutely equal; with different designated, God-appointed roles and responsibility. God did not create the man and the woman at the same time, but rather He created Adam first and Eve later for the specific purpose of being Adam’s helper. Eve was equal to Adam, but she was given the role and duty of Helpmate to Adam from whose rib God made her. Therefore, Men and women stand as equals before God, both bearing the image of God Himself. However, without making one inferior to the other, God calls upon both men and women to fulfill the roles and responsibilities specifically designed for us, a pattern that can be seen even in the Godhead (1 Corinthians 11:3). Only in obedience to God and His design will women truly be able, in the fullest sense, to give glory to God.
A Prayer For My Sisters By Vanessa Siroki
Shall We Pray:
Heavenly Father, I pray each day that my sisters and I; YOUR women servants will walk in and have:
- The obedience of Mary (Jesus Mother)
- The Faith of Sarah and Rahab
- The boldness of Deborah
- The strength and humility of Ruth
- The dedication of Hannah
- The courage and determination of Esther
- Above all – The Mind of Christ
- And Father, I pray that today Your Holy spirit will enable us according to Isaiah 11:2 and: “The spirit of the Lord shall rest upon (us), the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.” We want to be Your virtuous daughters, walking in obedience to Your words and as the examples set forth in Titus 2. I pray that we will never take matters in our hands like Eve, Jezebel or Delilah or be in the place like the women mentioned in Isaiah 3:12 and 4:1. But instead, we aspire to live each day submitted to God – with our lives totally centered on Christ and whatever our problems or circumstances. We will cast all our cares upon the Lord in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.
A Brief Exhortation for My Sisters
One of the hardest things for girls and women today is to be virtuous and pure in our current world. There is a constant message being thrown at us – the media shows that woman should wear provocative clothes; be overly flirtatious putting it all out therefor all to see. This kind of display is not what God want for His daughters. When we show off our bodies by wearing revealing clothing it not only reveals our character but it also reveals the condition of the heart. A Godly Christ Centered woman is faithful to God and reads her bible regularly. She works very hard at living in the truth of God’s word.
To be a godly woman you must know what the gospel of Jesus Christ is, believe it, live it and make it the center of your life. John 3:16 is not only a beautiful summary of what God has done for the entire world ‘whosoever believeth,’ thus the word of God must be our first and most important discipline, for it is the source of godliness.
As we learn more about Jesus; His words works in our thoughts and deeds everyday to transform our lives. It’s an ongoing, daily choosing of God’s ways over our own ways. James 4:7-10 gives us an important key in choosing God’s way over our own. God is telling you, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.”
Hebrews 12:9 is also another wonderful scripture of helping s along this Godly path. “Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live.” Therefore, let me ask the question to which the answer is given. Is the will of God more important than our lives? Yes!!!
Many women who feel unimportant that they are not important or even valuable to God and so they think they must control their own destiny. I am here to tell all females; from the baby girl to the Elderly lady/widow – you are of great importance to God; who have given us a great high calling and at the heart of any changes good or bad a woman is found. We are very valuable and important to our Creator. Remember, women are the carriers of new life and that is the God-appointed assignment gifted/given to the woman by our Maker Almighty God. No man is able to carry this assignment because it was specifically designed by God for the woman.
It is true that it is not easy to be a Godly Christ Centered woman in today’s ungodly world; but the efforts and obedience to God is well worth it in the end, because anyone who endures to the end shall be saved. Walk in obedience to God. Put all your trust in Him and He will give you The Solution designed by Him for us along with all the desires of our hearts.
Biblical Principles Series-God’s Divine Solution:
- How to be a Godly Woman
- The beauty of singleness
- Reserved for God; He will fill the empty space
- The things you must do in the single days
- A woman of virtue attracts a man of value
- Truly surrendered
- A woman that stands out
- Stop feeding your problems
- Do you feel defeated about something
- Lord I need Your help
- Your Maker and you
- Know your self
- Be focused on God’s plan for your life
- Learning to wait on God
- Who or what speaks to you
- How you think governs what you see
- Do you think that there is more and you are missing out
- You are a daughter of the king
- Don’t be jealous of other people stuff
- Your body is God’s Temple; not a visitor center
- A woman with integrity
- Raising Christ Centered children
- God have a purpose for you
- Finding your contentment in Jesus
- Submit to your husband
- Love and Respect your husband
- The prideful woman
- Getting to the root of the problem
- Cooperating with God
- Conforming to the Image of Christ
- Let go and let God – He can fix it
- The purpose of wisdom
- I am my sisters keeper
- Fully Persuaded (Acts 26:28)
- True humility
- Little girl lost
- False humility
- Hidden Agenda
- Kicking against the pricks (Acts 26:14)
- Fighting a losing battle
- Are you rebelling against God
- Who is directing you
- Be not wise in your own eyes
- The Act of Disobedience
- Contentment: how to find it
- True Transformation
- Stuck in the garden
- Don’t go back to your mess
- A woman of prayer
- The value of your Soul
Servant of God – Vanessa Siroki
Women’s Meeting: Two per month
Sunday September 27, 2020 @ 4pm
Christ Centered House of God a family of Believers Centered on Christ