Pray For Your
“Ruth Bell Graham, Billy Graham’s wife advises wives to “tell your mate the positive, and tell God the negative.” Take your concerns to God. Faithfully lift up your husband in prayer every day. By doing so, you’ll likely notice a transformation not only in him, but in yourself, as well.”Down through the years I turned to the bible and found all that I needed.
Praying Scriptures over Your Husband Daily by Vanessa Siroki
Heavenly Father Today and Everyday I Pray That My Husband:
- Walk according to Matthew 6:33 by seeking you first so that all things can be given to him.
- Love You God with all his heart, soul and mind according to The first greatest commandment in (Matthew 22:37).
- Love his neighbour as himself according to the second greatest commandment (Matthew 22:39).
- Remember that on Your two great commandments hang all the laws on the prophets (Matthew 22:40).
- Honour and obey Your commandments.
- Present his body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable according to (Romans 12:1)
- Refuse to Conform to this world according to (Romans 12:2)
- Through the grace of God given unto him that he will “not think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith” (Romans 12:3).
- Esteem others more that himself according to Your word in (Philippians 2:3)
- Walk in humility, holiness, integrity, honesty, transparency, responsibility and accountability.
- Always submit to You so that he can resist the devil according to (James 4:7)
- Remember that for every temptation you gave him a way of escape according to (1 corinthians 10:13).
- Never add or take away from Your Words (Deuteronomy 4:2)
- Always crucify his flesh and take up the cross daily (Matthew 16:24).
- Heavenly Father, I pray each day that my husband; YOUR man servant will have:
- The dedication of Enoch
- The faith of Noah and Abraham
- The courage and determination of Joshua
- The worshipful heart of David
- The humility of Moses and Joseph
- The boldness of Peter and Paul
- And above all – The Mind of Christ
- And Father, let him be according to Isaiah 11:2 “And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon (him), the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord”;so that he will live each day, his life – totally centered on Christ in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.
Praying For Your Husband From Head To Toe
The Following Information is From “http://lovinglifeathome.com”
- Pray for His Brain – Ask that God would keep it sharp and focused and that his thoughts would not be conformed to this world, but would be transformed and renewed by the power of God. (Romans 12:2)
- Pray for His Eyes – Ask that he would guard them diligently and would set no worthless thing before them. (Psalm 101:3)
- Pray for His Ears – Ask that they’d be tuned to hear God’s still, small voice and that your husband would always remain attentive to the Holy Spirit’s promptings. (1 Thessalonians 5:19; Isaiah 30:9)
- Pray for His Mouth -Ask that no unwholesome talk would proceed from it, but only what is good for building others up. Pray that your husband would always and only speak the truth in love. (Ephesians 4:15, 29)
- Pray for His Heart – Ask that Christ would sit enthroned upon it, that your husband would love God with all his heart and soul and might, that he’d love his neighbor as himself. (Mark 12:30-31) Pray for his heart to remain soft toward you (Proverbs 5:18-19) and to be knitted to the hearts of his children. (Malachi 4:6).
- Pray for His Arms – Ask that God would strengthen them and make them firm. Pray that your husband would take delight in his labor and that God would bless the work of his hands. (Psalm 90:17, Ecclesiastes 3:22).
- Pray for His Legs – Ask that God would give him strength and stamina, that your husband might run with endurance the race that is set before him, without growing weary or fainting along the way (Isaiah 40:31; Hebrews 12:1)
- Pray for His Feet – Ask that they’d be quick to flee from temptation, to turn away from evil, and to faithfully pursue wisdom, righteousness, peace, love, and truth. (2 Timothy 2:22; Psalm 34:14; Proverbs 4:5-7).
Power of A Praying Wife Prayer By – Stormie Omartian
“Lord, help me to be a good wife. I realize that I don’t have what it takes to do that without Your help. Take away any selfishness or impatience in me and help me be patient and loving. Show me if I’ve been critical or disrespectful, and I will confess that to You as sin. Help me not to hold myself apart from my husband emotionally, mentally, or physically. Make me to be a tool of reconciliation and healing in my marriage. Enable me to be my husband’s companion and friend. Make me the kind of woman he can be proud of to say is his wife. I lay all my expectations at Your cross. I release my husband from the burden of fulfilling me in area where I should be looking to You. Help me to accept him the way he is and not try to change him. At the same time I ask You to change him in ways I never thought possible. Teach me how to pray for my husband. Protect our marriage from anything that would destroy it. May there be no spirit of divorce in our hearts and none in our future. I pray our love for each other will grow stronger every day. Where love has died or weakened, create new love between us. Make me a new person. Help me see my husband with new eyes, new appreciation, and new love. Give my husband a new wife, and let it be me. In Jesus Name I pray Amen.”
Christ Centered House of God a family of Believers Centered on Christ