Prayer For Children
The Bible tells us that: “Lo children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them” (Psalm 127:3 and 5). God gave children who God says are not just His heritage but they are also His reward. Therefore, every Godly parent(s) must raise their child/ children up according to God’s plan and purpose for their lives. Below is 40 principles to pray daily over your children.
40 PRINCIPLES TO PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN – BY VANESSA SIROKI
- That they will put God first.
- That they will see the need for a Saviour.
- That they will obey the word of God.
- That they will love the Word of God.
- That they will be humble.
- That their life will promote The Kingdom of God.
- That they will be obedient to their parents.
- That they will give their life to God at an early age.
- That they will always be respectful to Authority.
- That they know that they are deeply loved.
- That they will be honest about themselves.
- That they will love others and as God said.
- That they know that they cannot have their own way.
- That they would hate evil and avoid it and if they do it they would get caught immediately.
- That they always have a repentant heart.
- That they will be morally pure.
- That God will give them excellent health.
- That they will be leaders not followers.
- That they will wait on God for a mate.
- That they will be a good friend.
- That they will be honest.
- That they will not manipulate.
- That they will be responsible.
- That they will be accountable.
- That they do not break God’s commandments.
- That they will respect their bodies.
- That they will wait on God.
- That they will be yoked with only Godly mate.
- That they will never succumb to peer pressure.
- That they will be confident.
- That they will be an encourager of others.
- That they will never have low self-esteem.
- That they never feel the need to compete.
- That they will never be covetous, jealous or envious of other people or other people things.
- That they have good self-discipline.
- That they will be content with what they have.
- That they would be a bridge builder.
- That they would fulfill the meaning of their name.
- That they would embrace the talent and purpose God gave them.
- That they will live with eternal perspective everyday in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.
Praying for Your Children from Head to Toe – By Jennifer Flanders
Pray for Their Mind
Pray that your children would earnestly seek wisdom and understanding; that they would value knowledge and discernment; and that their thoughts would stay centered on the truth of God’s Word. (Proverbs 2:1-6; Proverbs 3:21; James 1:5; Psalm 119:97)
Pray for Their Eyes
Pray for Their Ears
Pray for Their Mouth
Pray for Their Heart
Pray for Their Hands
Pray that they would be diligent in their work and that their hands would not be idle, but that God would bless, confirm, and establish the work of their hands. (Ecclesiastes 9:10; Ecclesiastes 11:6; Proverbs 10:4-5)
Pray for Their Legs
Pray for Their Feet
SOME MORE SCRIPTURES FOR YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN – KJV
- Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6).
- I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walk in truth (3 John 1:4 ).
- Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:10).
- And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children (Isaiah 54:13).
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea (Matthew 18:1-6).
Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me (Mark 9:37).
“Train Up The Child In The Ways Of The Lord” (Proverbs 22:6)
Christ Centered House of God a family of Believers Centered on Christ