Welcome To Our Christ Centered Men Page
The purpose of this page is to encourage men to walk in their God-given role and to be the men that God created, called and chose them to be.
Christ Centered House of God believes that all men should be strong, courageous, bold and godly with their lives totally centered on Christ. Such men are enabled by Christ divine grace and empowered by the Holy Spirit.
We have a Christ Centered Godly Men Empowerment Series for men of all ages; where “iron will sharpens iron.” This will be a monthly ongoing Men’s meeting. We invite men of all ages to come out and be empowered; to live as God says: “How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed to the Word of God.”(Psalm 119:9). The date and time will be posted two weeks before on this page, our home page @ Calendar, in our Monthly Newsletter and also on Facebook. Come and talk brothers to brothers and grow in the beauty of Holiness unto God. Next Men’s meeting – (To Be Announced) – TBA
A PRAYER FOR MY BROTHERS
Heavenly Father, I pray each day that my brothers; YOUR men servants will have:
- The dedication of Enoch
- The faith Noah and Abraham
- The courage and determination of Joshua
- The worshipful heart of David
- The humility of Moses and Joseph
- The boldness of Peter and Paul
- And above all – The Mind of Christ
- And Father, let them be according to Isaiah 11:2 “And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon (them), the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord” so that they will live each day, lives – totally centered on Christ in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.
O MAN OF GOD RISE UP AND LEAD
It’s high-time that men wake up and not deny their God-given assignment and lead; as the head of their homes; priest of their home; prophet of their home and be a godly role model for their children and all others.
A godly man’s first priority is God, then his household; then ministry to God’s people. He must commands and lead his household or he cannot lead the people of God. “For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God” (1 Timothy 3:5). Understand this: too many families have suffered meanwhile that man is saying that he is building God’s church; However, God will never violate one of His command to fulfill the other.
My Brothers – God has placed us to be the head of the home. Men, that is our God-given calling. While some women may come across like they want to “lead.” I believe most desire for the men to lead their families. Women and girls need to see men truly being strong, courageous real men and setting an example of what it means for a man to be the spiritual leader of his home. The world and the next generation needs to see this example as well.
I want to encourage you to keep praying and looking to build your men up. God has done and can do a mighty work through the prayer of a wife when it comes to her husband and children. Don’t give up…most men out there truly want to be the leader for their families but some does not know how to.
Jesus is the example of a “man” living for a mission beyond Himself. We are all commanded to “Seek first God’s Kingdom and His righteousness and all things will be added to us. Therefore, the divinely enabled empowered godly man; have his hope in Jesus. A man lives for a greater reward. Especially when he: “…Seek first His kingdom and God’s righteousness”(Matthew 6:33). For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many (Mark 10:45).
THE CHRIST CENTERED GODLY MAN
The first step in becoming a Christ Centered Godly man is to surrender to the lordship of Jesus Christ (John 14:6). We cannot become godly without the Holy Spirit empowering us to do so (Acts 1:8). Godliness is more than external behaviors; it is the continual seeking after God’s heart (Isaiah 55:6–7). The term godly refers to having an inward devotion for God that is outwardly displayed. So a godly man is one who has received Jesus and believes what jesus has done for his sins and has accepted the righteousness purchased for him there (2 Corinthians 5:21). By faith in Christ’s death and resurrection, the Christ Centered godly man has declared Jesus is the Lord of his life, and his heart is set toward obedience and to the divine Will of God for his life (Romans 10:9–10).
None of us is inherently righteous, that’s why Paul’s instructions regarding spiritual discipline in 1 Timothy 4:7–8 take on personal urgency for everyone “Train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.”
A Christ Centered godly man is one who has died to his flesh (Galatians 5:24). This does not mean he no longer faces temptation. It means that, when he is tempted, the decision about whether to give in has already been made. He relies on the power of the Holy Spirit to help him say “no” to his flesh and “yes” to the Holy Spirit of God(1 Corinthians 10:13; Galatians 5:16). As he regularly opposes sin, he finds that his spirit grows stronger and temptation becomes easier to resist (Hebrews 10:23).
Therefore, the Christ Centered Godly Man – repents when he sins (1 John 1:9).
- He desires to please the Lord more than Himself (2 Corinthians 5:9)
- He seeks to remain humble rather than exalt himself (Proverbs 27:2)
- Is a servant rather than demanding that he be served (Mark 10:45)
- If married, he loves his wife as Christ loves the church (Ephesians 5:25)
- He lives in sexual purity, honoring God with his body (1 Corinthians 6:18; Romans 12:1–2)
- He seeks to be continually filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18; Act 13:52; Galatians 5:25)
- He bears fruit for the kingdom of God and leads by example (1 Tim. 4:12 & John 15:5–8)
Remember, none of us will ever reach perfection until we are in the physical presence of Jesus (1 Corinthians 13:12; 1 John 3:2). But the Christ Centered man embraces his manhood and knows that Jesus, not the world, has set the standard for what it means to be a real man. So he strives daily to model his life after Jesus. He does not excuse the sins and weaknesses he finds in himself but continually surrenders those areas to God and asks for His help in overcoming them (Romans 6:11–14). Regardless of physical appearance, social status, or economic standing, any man can be a godly man if he loves God with all his heart and seeks to obey Him in every area of his life (Luke 10:27; Galatians 2:20).
STANDING STRONG MY BROTHERS:
“Now behold, I have made you today as a fortified city and as a pillar of iron and as walls of bronze against the whole land, to the kings of Judah, to its princes, to its priests, and to the people of the land. They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you,” declares the LORD. – Jeremiah 1:18-19. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. – I Corinthians 15:5 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. – 1 Peter 5:8-9.
Other Scriptures to Meditate on: 2 Chronicles 16:9, Proverbs 24:10, Isaiah 41:10, Jeremiah 12:5, 1 Corinthians 10:13, Galatians 1:10, Philippians 1:27-28
We must be vigilant against our pride. Get the beams out of our eyes so that we can see clearly. We must never look down on ourselves. However, we must think of ourselves less; so that pride does not get a foothold into our lives. “You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. Therefore, humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt (you/us) at the proper time, casting all (our/your) anxiety on Him, because He cares for us” (1 Peter 5:5-7). My brothers, lets us, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour” (1 Peter 5:8). My Brothers the way for us is humility in all we do in Jesus Name.
29 CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GODLY MAN
- The Godly man put God first
- The Godly man obeys God’s Commands
- The Godly man commands his house
- The Godly man loves his wife
- The Godly man bless his children
- The Godly man is a good provider
- The Godly man edifies God’s people
- The Godly man is a man of his word
- The Godly man love others with Godly wisdom
- The Godly man walks in humility
- The Godly man strives to be Holy in his conduct
- The Godly man please God not the people
- The Godly man is loyal and trustworthy
- The Godly man honours commitment
- The Godly man is responsible
- The Godly man is not self-righteous
- The Godly man have a good reputation
- The Godly man has a teachable spirit
- The Godly man is a man of integrity
- The Godly man is God’s servant
- The Godly man Leads by example
- The Godly man is not a fornicator or adulterer
- The Godly man is not a liar
- The Godly man is not a envious or covetous
- The Godly man admits when he is wrong
- The Godly man acknowledges others gifting
- The Godly man is not insecure
- The Godly man is not selfish or self-centered
- The Godly man loves God’s word
Christ Centered House of God Divine Service Every Saturday @ 6:30PM
Address: 1160 Birchmount Road Unit 1, Scarborough, Ontario M1P 2B7
“Join Us And Be Empowered From Our God Who so Loved the World”
Regular Bible Study: Every Tuesdays @ 7-9PM 1160 Birchmount Road Unit 1 – Main Sanctuary
“All Are Welcome”
Christ Centered Men “Iron Sharpens Iron” Brotherly Empowerment “Men of God Lead”
Meetings: Once per month “All Men Are Welcome”
Next Meeting: TBA
Christ Centered Women God’s Inspired Solution “We are a crown of splendor in the Lord’s hand for we are God’s masterpiece” (Isaiah 62:3/Ephesians 2:10)
Next Meeting: TBA
Christ Centered House of God a family of Believers Centered on Christ