Welcome to Christ Centered Weekly Bible Trivia Page. This page is designed to encourage members to develop an interest and genuine true love for the word of God. With a great concern and deep sincere love for her brothers and sisters our Sister Paula came up with this Bible Trivia idea; she wants to encourage this love of God words with a monthly prize for each winner. Each week the Quiz will be uploaded to this page. Each member will complete the quiz and submit the answer to our Pastor Vanessa to be entered into the monthly draw. We will pull one name each month and as mentioned above the winner will receive a prize. This is a great incentive is to encourage the reading of God’s word which is more vital than the very food we eat. No one can grow in the things of God or hear from God without first reading and applying His words daily to their lives. Therefore, it is our prayer that a genuine love for God’s word will develop in each one as God’s word becomes FIRST PRIORITY in all our lives.
HELLO EVERYONE HERE IS THIS WEEK’S QUIZ – MARCH 1, 2022!
PLEASE COMPLETE AND DON’T FORGET TO HAND IN YOUR ANSWERS!
1. Which Bible book is this quote from? “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” a) Matthew b) Luke c) Acts d) 1 Corinthians
2. Which Bible book is this quote from? “But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.” a) Genesis b) Exodus c) Acts d) Romans
3. In the Acts of the Apostles – After Jesus rose from the dead, how long did he remain on earth before ascending to heaven?
a) 12 days b) 40 days c) 3 months d) one year
4. Who wrote Acts of the Apostles? a) John b) Luke c) Paul d) Peter
5. What is the lesson of the Parable of the Persistent Widow in Luke 18:1-8
a) In the end, God will grant justice to widows and orphans.
b) Always pray and don’t give up until the answer comes.
c) Settle matters without going to court, if at all possible.
d) Justice is found only in God, not in courts of law.
6. Who took the office formerly held by Judas at the end of the first chapter of Acts? a) Barsabbas b) Matthias c) Philip d) Stephen
7. What Jewish festival was occurring at the time the Holy Spirit appeared in the second chapter, giving the disciples the ability to speak in tongues?
a) Passover b) Feast of Tabernacles c) Purim d) Shavuot
8. What sin did Ananias and Sapphira commit, according to Acts 5:1-11?
a) Stole from the communal treasury
b) Lied to the Holy Spirit
c) Persecuted Christians
d) Failed to pay taxes
9. On the road to Damascus, Saul suddenly saw a light and was confronted by a voice. Finish the quote from Acts 9:4. “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting ___________?” a) My people b) The truth c) My church d) Me
10. Paul had a dream (Acts 16:6-10) about a man begging for help. Where was this man from? a) Egypt b) Ethiopia c) Rome d) Macedonia
BONUS: At Lystra which god was Paul mistaken for? a) Zeus b) Hermes c) Apollo d) Poseidon
Christ Centered House of God a family of Believers Centered on Christ